Nico Didonna Atelier is looking for a talented fashion student or graduate who would like to become part of very enthusiastic and creative team.
The applicant must have a great understanding of the patterns and fabrics as often will be required to cut garments.
must have a good machining skills and be able to work and collaborate in a small team. We are looking for a fresh graduate fashion designer or at least second year student.
- Assisting with sample pattern cutting
- Sewing Toils ( if you wish to develop your sewing skills )
- New collection inspiration research
- Mood board creation
- Help with general studio duties
In return you will gain broaden knowledge of Fashion design, collection design and what it takes to run a successful business .. We strongly encourage your creativity and help you develop skills for your future career in fashion design.
The ideal candidate should be:
- Self motivated
- Have good understanding of patterns
- Computer literate ( Mac preferred )
- Loyal and trustworthy
Desired skills :
- Flat drawing in Adobe Illustrator
- Light photo retouching in Photoshop
- Social Media knowledge
Please apply with your CV, cover letter and digital portfolio ( link to your blog, website or any other social media where you showcase your work) .